Friday, March 6, 2009

an introduction of sorts

so my name is pance, obviously that's a nickname, but whatever. I do enjoy some porn every now and again. nothing wild, just good old fashioned fucking. Currently i am on a business trip to east bum-fuck Pennsylvania. I am doing this on an actual honest-to-goodness dial-up connection. i know, i thought they went extinct with aol too, but alas, here i am, waiting what seems like hours for simple pictures to load. Luckily i am staying at a motel that has internet access, plus i'm alone so i can get the good jerk. you know what i mean. I tell you what, nothing makes you value your time alone like spending twelve to thirteen hours a day with a bunch of farting, stinking, obnoxious guys. which is not to say that i am above such things. fart warfare is a major part of my day, i'm just saying it's nice to unwind with a bit of alone time and a good internet connection. So i don't really know where this blog is gonna go. I have a lot of interests besides porn, like strippers. haw! no, actually, strip clubs make me feel kinda uncomfortable. I am a fairly private person and whenever i go to one, i end up just getting anxious that i'm somehow tipping wrong, or not enough. obviously if you ask a stripper, she'll tell you the latter. So yeah, that's the pance.

No comments:

Post a Comment